Active DVI on Chromebook :Active-DVI is a special application which helps you to check-in all the registered participants who are going to appear in your on-site events. Active-DVI is also called the Active On-Site and this is highly preferable for viewing all the graphical representation of your event determinants. Here you can go through with the mainstream applications of the event, including watching the home screen, checking for each and every detail, digging all the real time functions, registrations, availability of sports and etc. This is a high time helper of your event management.
- Active DVI provides a user-friendly interface which is well understandable.
- You can easily select from its open categories.
- The user can type any query or questions which will be answered by the interface instantly.
- Easy selection procedures of merchandise at the time of registration.
- The fast quality of payment detailing assessment.
- A special device camera, which can help throughout a lot of ways and etc.
- The above were the features of the On-Site Registration Process now here is the On-Site Check-In features:
- The QR Scanner for locating the registrations.
- Easy and fastest detailed information of the registered candidates.
- Available typing tray for queries.
- Check if any merchandise already purchased or not.
- Instant status update reports of the weaver and etc.
More software for Chromebook: Avogadro for Chromebook
How to Download Active DVI for Chromebook
Installing Active DVI using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Active DVI“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Active DVI ” app and install it on your device.
Installing Active DVI using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Active DVI ” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Active DVI ” and install it.
Install Active DVI using Rollapp
- If the “Active DVI ” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Active DVI ” and use the application online.
You must be logged in to post a comment.