Abiword on Chromebook :People who spend a lot of time in preparing varieties of contents and love to play with words with lots of available designing, formats and features they will love the program Abiword. Abiword is a very easy application, which simply works like MS Word. The basic functionality is like MS Word but the framework and other integral featuring is far different.
AbiWord is a free word processor, so you do not need to pay for it. Including the basic typing functions, Abiword also provides a great interface which comes with lots of useful features.
- Abiword Provides Multi-Platform Interface which is compatible with wide variety operating systems, like Windows, QNX, Linux and etc.
- Abiword comes with 30 different languages, and that makes it special and international.
- Abiword offers you a wide variety of document layout. Including the professional, scientific and fun book forms, this also offers other layouts.
- This application is well compatible for all the OpenOffice.org, WordPerfect, Rich Text Formats and all the industry standards documents which make Abiword an exceptional choice to stream with.
More software for Chromebook: Active DVI on Chromebook
How to Download Abiword for Chromebook
Installing Abiword using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Abiword“and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Abiword” app and install it on your device.
Installing Abiword using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Abiword” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Abiword” and install it.
Install Abiword using Rollapp
- If the “Abiword” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Abiword” and use the application online.