Ninja Download for Chromebook :It extension allows you to easily add new downloads to the free Download Ninja Internet Download Manager from within Chrome.
Features of Ninja Download
- Added an additional flag to tell DN that a download was initiated by the user
- It is not intercepted so that DN does not ignore manually added downloads when disable keys are pressed.
- Need added support for browser bypasses and force keys.
- Requires Download Ninja 24 or above
- Fixed issue with existing downloads being added at Chrome startup
- Easily list available media downloads from video and audio websites
- Send them to download Ninja with a single click.
More software for Chromebook: Words with Friends Classic for Chromebook
How to Download Ninja for Chromebook
Installing Ninja using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “Ninja “ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “Ninja“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “Ninja“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “Ninja“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “Ninja“ and install it.
Install “Ninja“ using Rollapp
- If the “Ninja” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “Ninja” and use the application online.