4sharedDesktop on Chromebook: 4sharedDesktop is a windows-based client tool to upload and download files directly from the desktop to 4shared’s online servers.It is a convenient way to manage 4shared account as it creates various transfer threads.
- Allows synchronization of data with the cloud.
- Detailed statistics
- Ability to resume interrupted the connection.
- Powerful , user-friendly file manager
- Up to 15GB free space
- Data protection
- Allows to add toolbar
- Supports multi-panel layout to view existing files
- Allows linking of Google or dropbox accounts.
- Provides music streaming service.
- Highly configurable upload and download parameters.
More software for Chromebook:Binfer on Chromebook
How to Download 4sharedDesktop for Chromebook
Installing 4sharedDesktop using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “4sharedDesktop“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “4sharedDesktop” app and install it on your device.
Installing 4sharedDesktop using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “4sharedDesktop” on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “4sharedDesktop” and install it.
Install 4sharedDesktop using Rollapp
- If the “4sharedDesktop” software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “4sharedDesktop ” and use the application online.