- It is free and open-source software subject to the MIT certificate. Duplicates written in C++ are available. There is also a form of the Linux terminal.
- The aim of the games is to slide the numbered tiles on a grid to associate them to make a tile with the specific number 2048. 2048 has been designated to be alike to some apps. It is one of the popular game.
More software for Chromebook: WordBrain for Chomebook
How to Download 2048 for Chromebook
Installing 2048 using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “2048 “ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “2048 “ app and install it on your device.
Installing “2048 “ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “2048 “ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “2048“ and install it.
Install “2048 “ using Rollapp
- If the “2048“ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “2048 ” and use the application online.