TonePad on Chromebook: TonePad is a simple app for iOS and windows user that allows one to unbind one’s own creativity by making their own music by simply touching the screen and seeing notes light up.
It runs on Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8 and iOS version 6.0 or later.
- Simple Interface
- Excellent Sound quality
- Allow to save unlimited number of songs
- Automatically saves current song on exit
- Use device network services
- Support obscenity filter
- Allow to share one’s creation
- Allow to attach the ringtone file into iTunes library
- Allow to create custom ringtones.
More software for Chromebook: Ringtone for iPhone on Chromebook
How to Download TonePad for Chromebook
Installing TonePad using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “TonePad“ and install the app on your Chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “TonePad“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “TonePad“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “TonePad “ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “TonePad“ and install it.
Install “TonePad“ using Rollapp
- If the “TonePad“ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “TonePad” and use the application online.