iTunes Remote on Chromebook : Most of us want to work while listening music or one wants to party without the problem of handling the music that how to change them as per the mood. With the software application iTunes Remote which is being developed by Apple Inc. it has been very easy to change the music on the iOS devices with an ease through Wi-Fi.
With this one can –
- Create and could edit in the playlist on iTunes.
- Users can control the Apple TV.
- One connected with Wi-Fi can play the music of their choice.
- The playlist can be generated easily.
More software for Chromebook:MiniPiano on Chromebook
How to Download iTunes Remote for Chromebook
Installing iTunes Remote using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “iTunes Remote“ and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “iTunes Remote“ app and install it on your device.
Installing “iTunes Remote“ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “iTunes Remote“ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “iTunes Remote“ and install it.
Install “iTunes Remote“ using Rollapp
- If the “iTunes Remote“ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “iTunes Remote” and use the application online.