iHeartRadio on Chromebook : Music lovers find it very difficult to listen the music of their choice for this they download various apps and software to their computers, mobile phone and various other gadgets. They also store lots of music, but now iHeartRadio has all the features of the unlimited music and all radio stations, which one wants to listen, can be found in this.
In this, one can –
- Customize the list of radio stations as per the choice of artist or song.
- One can easily organize their songs and easy to find.
- All the latest events, sports, music albums and various other information can be received from this.
More software for Chromebook: iTunes Remote on Chromebook
How to Download iHeartRadio for Chromebook
Installing iHeartRadio using Play Store
- Check if your Chromebook is compatible for installing Android apps: Chromebook Play Store Compatibility
- If your Chromebook is compatible, then you can install Play store by following these instructions. After that search for “iHeartRadio” and install the app on your chromebook.
- If your Chromebook is not compatible you can download the Play store apk and installing it manually, After that you can follow the steps mentioned above to find the “iHeartRadio “ app and install it on your device.
Installing “iHeartRadio “ using Chrome Browser
- If the software is not available on Play store, then you can try finding “iHeartRadio “ on the chrome web store.
- Open chrome browser and go to the Web store, search for “iHeartRadio “ and install it.
Install “iHeartRadio “ using Rollapp
- If the “iHeartRadio “ software is not available on chrome web store, then you can go to Rollapp, a useful website to access software online from any device.
- Go to the Rollapp website and search for “iHeartRadio ” and use the application online.